What type of flooring is right for you?
Vinyl flooring is a synthetic flooring material that is durable, affordable and easy to install. Vinyl is commonly confused with other types of flooring such as linoleum and laminate flooring. Luxury vinyl tile and planks are increasingly popular due to their versatility, ability to hold up in moist environments and realistic wood plank and stone tile appearance.
The benefits of Vinyl Flooring
- 100% Waterproof
- Extremely durable
- Tons of color and style options
- Reletivly easy to install
What to know
Show Flooring offers vinyl flooring in 3 different installation types
- Click Lock- A floating floor, these planks will work in many areas of your home. The installation process is simple and does not require any complex tools, nails, or glue. The interlocking system simply clicks together!
- Glue Down- These planks are glued directly onto your subfloor with a flooring adhesive. the same benefits at a value price!
- Peel & Stick- Similar to glue down, these planks come with the adhesive already attached. Simply peel off the paper backing and lay them down!
Hardwood Flooring is one of the most popular floor surface covering materials and has been for centuries. This is due to its versatility of function and design, as well as an inherent natural charm that gives each installation a unique personality and beauty.
Show Flooring offers Solid Hardwood in both prefinished and unfinished, as well as Engineered Hardwood
What do the grades mean?
A Grade hardwood comes from select lumber and exhibit very minimal knots, splits, and defects
Cabin Grade hardwood will exhibit knots, splits and blemishes as well as more frequent short planks.
Further questions? We’re happy to help, Contact us today!